The 8th Business Excellence Forum takes place in April with the aim of taking your business to the next level. They believe that in this always-on world, what’s really important is that we take time to pause. To really work on our businesses as opposed to in them.
Registration is open for this year’s event which will be attended by many business leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals. You will have the opportunity to network, exchange ideas and celebrate with the best of the best in today’s marketplace.
They have quite a list of speakers already confirmed for this event….
- Clare Balding, one of Britain’s leading broadcasters and authors
- Sir Bob Geldof, Chairman of the Band Aid Trust
- John Warrillow, Named one of the “Top Ten Business-To-Business Marketers” by B2B Marketing
- Brad Sugars, Founder and Chairman of ActionCOACH
- Phillip Hesketh, Successful businessman and best-selling author
- Dr. Tony Alessandra, Professor and ‘edutainer’
- Col Dame Kelly Holmes, Olympic, Commonwealth and European champion
- Chris Voss, 24-year veteran of the FBI and ex-lead international kidnapping negotiator
- Kevin Whelan, Economist, author and founder of Wealthbuilders
The awards are all about…..
- Learning from the greatest business growth experts, top leaders and business thinkers in the world – excelling, innovating and transforming business culture.
- Bringing your team! Inspire and motivate yourself and your staff – show how much you value members of your team and make them feel part of your company’s success and continued development.
- Ranking among the best, expand your brand, stand out and be seen with PR and marketing exposure.
- Celebrating your success on a global level.
The event is organised by ACTIONCOACH who have over 50 years’ experience in start-up and early-stage business having created and run 7 companies between their Coaches, they have great experience in the ‘how’ of running a small business. Helping you to flourish and grow with operational efficiency and skilful sales and marketing strategies.
Some people think that having a business coach means you don’t know what you are doing, but, like many top sports and business people, coaching can keep you at the top of your game through objectivity, accountability and practical business techniques. You may be running a good business, but you find yourself “stuck” in that Business Comfort Zone and you don’t know how to grow it into a great business.
The Business Excellence Forum & Awards run over two days, Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th April. It’s held at the The International Convention Centre, The Coldra on Catsash Road (Celtic Manor Resort). Tickets are £598.80 and you can get them here. FORUM