If ever we need a time to celebrate out in the sunshine, this would be it, and so far, this event is still going ahead as planned.
Set in the picturesque Herefordshire countryside the SUNRISE CELEBRATION is made up of 5 close knit arenas. As you weave between the forests and fields you’ll discover music venues, yoga classes and cooking demos. Meet healers, circus performers and activists. You can try the best in plant-based cuisines, entertaining activities and engrossing workshops.
Sunrise is an ethical living, organic, arts and music festival that was started by Daniel Hurring and Sun Bird who together organised its debut event in 2006. In 2008 after two very successful years at its first venue, an unexpected localised storm with flash flooding sent Sunrise looking for a new home on higher ground.
It is though a celebration for all, whatever your age or abilities. With an extensive children’s area running free activities throughout each day and an eclectic mix of entertainment taking place both on stages and in the fields. We think you’ll pretty much guaranteed to find something that you love to set your weekend on fire.
We’ve looked through all of the events and there really is something for everyone who shares a love for the outdoor life. They’ll have a Village Green, areas for toddlers and kids, Enchanted Forest and plenty of hands-on activities.
The Important Stuff……..
- You must be aged a minimum of 18 years old on the 20/08/2020 to purchase a ticket independently.
- Up to 4 child/teen tickets may be purchased with any 1 adult ticket.
- Under 5’s are free! But please add ‘tickets’ for your littlest ones to your basket so our baby and toddler spaces are prepared for the right numbers.
- Our live-in vehicle bays are marked out at 6mx4m so if you require more space then please make sure that you book two!
- If you require a spot in assisted camping and/or are in receipt of middle or higher rate DLA or PIP and require a ticket for your full-time carer then please contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your needs so we can work out with you if we can meet them. If you purchase a ticket and then we discover that we cannot meet your needs a full ticket refund will be readily available.
- Car parking tickets are to be purchased on arrival at £10 per vehicle (paid in cash as we do not hold a card reader on site).
Children and Teenagers….
- All children must have an adult who is at least 18 years old on the 20/08/2020 who will be responsible for them and to whom they can report back to in times of need.
- All teenagers must have an adult who is at least 25 years old on the 20/08/2020 who will be responsible for them and to whom they can report back to in times of need.
- Child ticket holders will not be granted entry without a responsible adult by their side as their named carer on arrival. Child ticket holders remain the responsibility of this named adult throughout the duration of the event, as such the named adult must remain on site for as long as the child ticket holder is on site.
- Teen ticket holders will not be granted entry without a responsible adult aged 25+ by their side as their named carer on arrival. Teen ticket holders remain the responsibility of this named adult throughout the duration of the event, as such the named adult must remain on site for as long as the child ticket holder is on site.
- Children and teenagers remain the responsibility of their named adult for the entirety of their time at the event whether they are with them at all times or not.
The SUNRISE CELEBRATIONS are happening on the Kentchurch Estate in Pontrilas, Hereford from Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd August. Tickets range from free (child) up to £186 with a whole load of options in between. Full full details of the event and to check out the tickets, go here. SUNRISE And you can see more pictures on their FACEBOOK page.