Santa is heading back to the Principality Stadium this year and he has kindly offering the chance one South Wales Life reading family the chance to visit the experience for themselves.
Supporters of all ages can experience the magic of Christmas in one of the most unique settings in the UK. As well as meeting Santa, rugby loving mums and dads will get to explore the sacred halls of Principality Stadium, before stepping into the magical winter wonderland and beating heart of the home of Welsh Rugby.
For the first time in the stadium’s history, the home changing room, a place where heroes gather has been transformed into Santa’s grotto. Visitors will follow in the footsteps of rugby legends as Santa and his team of busy helpers make Principality Stadium home for the month of December.
The Santa Experience at Principality Stadium lasts around an hour, and includes stadium tour highlights such as President’s Box, Away Dressing Room, Tunnel and the Ray Gravell Press Conference Room.
The SANTA EXPERIENCE runs from Friday 2nd through to Christmas Eve, Saturday 24th December. Tickets are priced from £10 per adult, and £12 for U16s which includes a gift from Santa! Alternatively family tickets are available for £40, which includes 2 adults and 2 children.
Take a look at our feature HERE.
South Wales Life – Santa Experience at the Principality Stadium Competition
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- To enter the competition entrants must be following @southwaleslife on Twitter and Instagram, @southwaleslifemagazine on Facebook and like the competition tweet, retweet it, share and follow.
- This competition starts at 8pm on 13th November 2022 in Great Britain.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59pm on Friday 25th November 2022 in Great Britain.
- Entrants can enter as many times as they like.
- Only entries received before the specified closing date and time will be submitted into the competition. South Wales Life accepts no responsibility for lateness, loss or misdirection of entries.
- There is no cash alternative to a prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing a prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- It is a requirement of the competition that the entrant has access to the Internet to submit their entry.
- Anonymous entries to the competition will not be accepted.
- The Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- There will be 1 prize to give away.
- The prize is a Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children) to the SANTA EXPERIENCE AT THE PRINCIPALITY STADIUM on a day of your choosing – subject to availability.
- The promoter of the competition is: Insight Creative Media Ltd.
- If a prize winner is unable to respond within 12 hours from receipt of first correspondence announcing their win, their prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected randomly from remaining entries.
- The winner of the prize will be published within 1 day of the competition’s closing date at: southwaleslife.com
- Employees (and their relatives) of South Wales Life (and its group companies) are excluded from entry.
- South Wales Life reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions and/or modify or cancel the competition at any time.
- In respect of your entry via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with them.
- Entrants hereby release Twitter, Instagram and Facebook completely from any liability in respect of this competition.
- Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- The winner is responsible for getting to the venue. No travel costs or accommodation is included in this prize.
- You must meet the criteria as laid down by the promoter and Welsh Government.